OK, I get you, you are looking for ways to monetize your free time on weekends by doing Weekend Jobs for teens or by any other means so that you can earn some serious money other than your pocket money and if this is the reason then you came to the right place.
Here I will give you some of the best and comfortable weekend jobs for teens which you can do from home on holiday.
Yes, from my view this is one of the best ways to monetize your free time no matter whether you get free time after coming from school/college or on the weekend you can work right from your home and there is no time restriction on which time you want to do it.
I have already written an article with the pros and cons of the top 5 best freelancing websites which you can check here
Advantages of using this method
1. You can do work from your home
2. You will get fair money as per your Skill
3. So many skill to choose from (Choose the profession in which you are best)
Cons of using this method
1. So much struggle in the starting phase to get the first few orders (Because you will not have any reviews if you are starting by making a new account.)
2. You have to be consistent with work to keep orders coming.
3. There is lots of Competitions (Because there are lots of unemployment out there in most of the countries)
4. It will take time to build your active profile
2. Quora Partnership Program
Yes, you can earn from Quora by just asking questions on the platform. The Quora Partnership Program is currently open in the following countries: U.S., Japan, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Canada, Australia, Indonesia, India, and Brazil.
So, If you are from the above few countries, then this must be the best weekend jobs which you will like to do because all you have to do is to ask questions and earn money and teens have too many questions :).
So it’s a win-win situation for you (you will get answers to your questions and make money also at the same time).
Pros of this method
1. Earn money by asking Questions (the Simplest way to make money on the internet)
2. Get your Questions Answered (Ask questions which are solving your daily problems and don’t ask just for making money)
3. There is no limit on how much you can make.
Cons of this method
1. Available in limited countries only (Please check the country list above)
2. Pay per question is not good. (You can do this as a side job or for fun on weekends and not as full time.)
3. Online Tutoring
Teach what you know is the best and easy way to make money.
Generally, teens are in their schools or college, so it is an easy way to earn because you need to teach the thing which you are learning already this means you don’t need to be creative or do some research also the Pay is good so one of the best jobs for teens.
There are many websites like
On all the above sites, you can work from your home, and you can set your per hour rate and time as per your convenience, therefore, if you are already doing your 9-5 Job and want to do work only on weekends, then there is no issue.
The best things are you don’t have to work hard to make money because you can choose the subject for teaching in which you are at best, like if you are from the United States, then you must be good at English because English is your mother tong.
Alternatively, If you are good at Maths, then you can also teach Maths.
Bonus Tip:- If you have some programming skills like Python, or JAVA, or C/C++, then you can earn up to 3X then any subject because there are less teacher available in this sector.
Also, People can earn money by learning Programming Skill, so you are providing more values to the students, and this is the reason you can set your rates higher than any other subject.
There are some Pro’s and Con’s and pre Requirements to earn money by Online Tutoring which we will look Now:-
Pro’s of Online Tutoring
1. You can make money while you are at home
2. Freedom to set your Rates
3. Chances are high you can land on some Rich Students who can pay you a lot more than you expected if they like your style of Teaching.
Con’s of Online Tutoring
1. Limited Income because of Limited Time. (You can’t increase the numbers of hours in a Day, i.e., 24 hrs )
2. A significant cut as website/platform commission (Upto 25% or even 30% in some cases)
3. You are Dependent on the website for your earning.
4. Not a passive Income.
Now, We have to look at some of the pre-requirements which is must need before you start.
1. A bachelor or master’s degree in Education in the subject which you want to teach. (Approx 90% of the Online Tutoring website Will ask for this if you signup as Teacher because they want to assure the quality of the Educations.)
2. Almost every website will take an Online test before they finalize you as a tutor on their website.
3. Beneficial if you have some Teaching Experience.
4. You need a Good Internet Speed to teach One on One. (You need at least 5-8 Mbps).
I Don’t want you to be entirely dependent on this or leave your current job based on Online tutoring Income better if you take this as a part-time job for a side income to do/teach on weekends to make some extra cash to cover your expenses.
Blogging is the method from which I am making money right now as you are reading my blog.
There are mainly two reasons to recommend this method which are
1. This method can make an almost passive income.
2. Blogging is the method by which you can make lots of money, and I mean lots of money.
The Best thing i this is not like the Job, and in this method, you can do work when you have time, there is no restriction.
If you are free at weekends, then do the blog work on weekend holidays or at night when you have free time.
To start blogging you have to get some pre-knowledge before starting, and here some of them are below:-
2. Choose the Best hosting for your website. (You can buy the shared hosting also if you are tight on budget.)
3. Learn how to customize your website on WordPress. (You need to have little knowledge about how to host your website on WordPress.org)
4. You need to learn and do keyword researching to find the best keyword for maximum profit.
5. Learn how to write SEO optimized articles and how to make good quality backlinks.
6. Must have some good knowledge of On-page and OFF-page SEO to get ranking in google quickly.
Yeah, I know so much stuff to learn, and this is not the way to learn and do weekend Jobs, but One thing is alone, making this method more beneficial even with this lengthy process, and it is freedom to do work when you have time.
In a survey, a question asked from so many bloggers that “what motivates you to do blogging continuously even we all know its a little boring to open the laptop and start writing articles?”
More than 90% of Blogger says that the money it pays and the freedom to work from home.
For those who don’t know about Transcription, Transcription is the process to convert audio files to text by listening.
There are many software out there that are capable of converting audio to text automatically. But, the quality of the converted file was terrible to use it directly, and you have to do lots of proofreading to make readable. Sometimes they are worthless because it largely depends on the audio quality and accent of the speaker.
So, the Client prefers not to use the software for transcribing their audio/meeting recording, and hence, they are willing to pay more.
The standard rate for transcription is $1/minute, and some time it goes up to $2/minute.
Some of the best websites to do transcriptions are